UX / Interaction Designer
TE2, The Experience Engine, is a subsidiary of accesso Technology Group. The TE2 platform provides consumer facing enterprises an engine to drive personalization, recommendations and commerce for the physical world, in real-time. We believe every consumer facing business with physical locations will benefit from a machine-learning based platform that provides deep insights and recommendations for how consumers interact and ultimately spend with global brands.
Who are you?
- You are well-versed in user-centered design methods and techniques
- Your'e on top of the latest practices in mobile and desktop interaction design
- You are motivated by building a product that is innovative and game changing
- You truly care about the consumer impact of what you build
- You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment
As a UX / Interaction Designer, you will focus on the UX design for our Control Room interface. Control Room is the single interface our customer's use for designing, managing, and analyzing experience management campaigns. Within the Control Room module, our customers get a real-time glimpse of in-venue activity and define criteria for content targeting using customer attributes, behavior, location, and time of day. Control Room is also used to update map content, events, schedules, and menus.
More information on Control Room can be found here: https://www.theexperienceengine.com/control-room/
- Design intuitive, impactful user interfaces that surprise and delight users through a personalized and branded digital experience
- Present concepts to clients and internal stakeholders with research and best practice annotations
- Create prototypes using tools such as InVision, Axure as required
- Identify and document meaningful patterns from the user research, audit the findings and provide recommendations to Product Management based on findings
- Conduct and analyze stakeholder interviews to understand key success factors
- Identify opportunities to create business value and improve the user experience
- Conduct periodic knowledge sharing sessions
- 1+ years of experience in user-centered design
- Ability to create workflow diagrams and work closely with engineering on their technical implications
- Experience designing, conducting and analyzing user research studies
- Ability to bring ideas to life quickly in the prototyping tool of your choice
- Exceptional communication skills and initiative
- Experience in working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to think strategically identifying key business opportunities and challenges
- Prior experience in creating admin interfaces is a big (+)
Tools We Use
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- The opportunity to earn an annual company discretionary bonus with the potential for stock options.
- A flexible work schedule around our core business hours
- Generous PTO plan
- Health insurance plans, including employer-contributed HSA, as well as employer paid disability and life insurance.
- Matching 401K
We are an E-Verify organization. Eligible candidates must be authorized to work in the US without requiring visa sponsorship.
accesso is a drug free and smoke free company, meaning employees may not smoke or use illegal drugs while at work or away from work.
This is a full-time position. No contractors please.
If you are interested in joining a team who values Passion, Commitment, Teamwork, Innovation and Integrity and what weve described above is YOU, then apply today and lets talk!Posted 25 days ago Apply Now