Lead Product Designer
We love sports and ship products that we personally use every day. We've recently combined the leading web products for sports betting data (Sports Insights) and daily fantasy research (FantasyLabs) with the number one app for sports bettors (Sports Action) and hired ESPN's head of editorial to run media. The sports betting and fantasy sports space is massive ($170bn in the US), growing and completely underserved from a product and content perspective, and we have the talent, domain expertise and passion to win the space.
The Action Network is in need of a Designer who can immediately contribute by creating intuitive consumer experiences, thoughtfully ideate, prototype, and steer our products towards one visual identity.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Ideate and execute on our key products -- The Action Network mobile app, ActionNetwork.com, SportsInsights.com, FantasyLabs.com
- Create mockups, wireframes, prototypes, final visual design, and flows
- Evolve our design system and extend it to go across multiple brands
- Work with a phenomenal product and engineering team and mentor designers
- QA features before we release
- 3-6 years designing for mobile and or web interfaces
- Designer through and through -- loves and sweats the fine details
- Experience with fun and animated visual design
- Ability to do rapid prototyping in Principle and or Framer
- Past experience selling subscriptions is a plus.Posted 25 days ago Apply Now