Full Time Web Designer / UI Designer
We are looking for a passionate and experienced web and user interface designer that will help us expand and improve our teaching platform, forum and blog. Remote, on a full time basis.
What is Vue School
Vue School is the 1st learning platform for Vue.js, founded in late 2016. We’ve grown a lot since then and got the trust from more than 45.000 web developers around the globe. Our teachers are core-members and industry experts that along with Vue.js they teach other top-notch technologies. Most clients love our service and reach out for help, feedback, or feature requests on a daily basis.
We’re looking for a professional and experienced team player with excellent communication skills that leads the design of our brand and services with a high focus on design principles, quality and user experience.
Your responsibilities will be:
- draft and design concepts and new features based on specifications
- improve existing features and design on our teaching platform
- design our upcoming forum
- design our upcoming blog
- provide the designs to our developers to be transformed into websites
- Strong experience with bringing ideas to life from brainstorming and concepts to wireframes, production, iterations and the final hand-off
- Experience with UX driven design
- Deep understanding of how responsive websites are built and work. When designing an element, we need the design for all possible states (default button, button hover, button clicked, button disabled, etc.) and common screen sizes (mobile, tablet and desktop)
- ability to work under tight deadlines
- strong attention to detail
- minimum 3 years responsive web design experience
- Strong communication skills
Not required nice-to-haves
- Illustration skills
- HTML and CSS skills/understanding
- Experience with Jira
You should be able to work close to office hours CET (8 am - 6 pm) to collaborate with our team on a daily basis.
What we offer
- Work with a leading educational platform and cutting-edge technologies
- Budget for training/equipment/conferences
- Flexible time off
- Time to study and learn new skills
Please send us an email to email@example.com with your cv and:
- a few sentences about you
- link to your work
- why you would be a good fit
- target yearly income
We look forward to hearing from you!
Posted 25 days ago