ABOUT THE ROLE
Centro is looking for an enthusiastic and talented individual to join our product design team. As a UI Designer, the successful candidate will become immersed in the world of advertising technology, and will have a direct impact on growing the business by building out features and capabilities of Basis Platform.
- Your primary responsibility will be to work as part of a cross-functional team of engineers, product managers, and designers in agile team environment, building large, complex digital products.
- You’ll create a wide range of deliverables such as workflows, wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity mock-ups, while collaborating with a UX designer.
- Create, maintain, improve, and document our visual design system.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Interactive Design, or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience as a UI designer
- Strong knowledge of design fundamentals and principles: information design, visual design, web standards, typography, layout, grid systems, hierarchy, color, composition, etc. HTML + CSS a plus.
- Proficient in Sketch, or similar.
- Experience with prototyping tools such as Marvelapp, Invision, etc.
- A design portfolio demonstrating critical thinking, problem solving, innovation, and practical user interaction solutions that delight the user.
- A passion to learn and stay on top of latest trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Familiarity with Agile Methodology
- Excellent verbal, written, and visual communication skills. A great storyteller and presenter.
- Collaborative, self-motivated, curious, and humble.
Posted 26 days ago