Visual Designer (UX)
Disciplines: UX Designer, Visual Designer, UX Researcher, UX Copywriter
Where do we come from: 🇧🇷🇭🇷🇩🇪🇵🇱 🇵🇹 🇷🇴🇪🇸
As a Visual Designer at HolidayCheck, you’ll delight our Urlaubers* with designs that inspire and excite them. You are passionate and User-Centered, delivering high quality visuals across our web and native apps. You demonstrate understanding of layout, typography and visual hierarchy and use our Design Principles and Style Guide to represent the HolidayCheck brand. You’ll collaborate with our multi-disciplinary UX Team (Copywriters, Researchers, other Visual Designers) to constantly improve our Design Language. And you’ll partner with our UX Designers to create innovative products, driving us toward our company vision: To become the most Urlauber-friendly company in the world.
*German word for people who make holidays. Our Users.
- You are responsible for User Interface and Visual Design of our web and native apps.
- Help us to develop and improve our Visual Design Language.
- Create, define and optimize designs together within product development and the UX Designer with help of data and user analysis.
- Consistent development of our Design with high level quality. Creating pixel perfect patterns, components, concepts and micro interactions.
- Accompany projects across the whole product cycle and work continuously with agile scrum teams.
- You are able to work independently and represent Design in the product teams.
- You can communicate complex ideas so everyone can understand it.
- You have a degree in Design (Graphic Design, Visual Communication, Interaction Design, Media Design) or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in designing for web, desktop and mobile, and also mobile applications.
- Proficient with industry standard design tools like Sketch or Figma.
- You are a creative head and passionate about User-Centered-Design. Creation of attractive and sophisticated designs is driving you.
- You are experienced and willing to work in an interdisciplinary team, with several projects at once delivered on time.
- Your English is fluent, ideally you also speak German.
- You are self-driven.
- You have a high-quality standard.
HolidayCheck AG is the leading hotel evaluation and travel platform in the German-speaking region. With nearly 7 million reviews, a few million user photos and videos of more than 650,000 hotels, we offer holidaymakers extensive travel know-how.
We are a subsidiary of HolidayCheck Group AG. Together we have a vision to become the most user-friendly company for holidaymakers. At the heart of our corporate culture are our values, which we live by every day and which create an environment that allows for continuous development.
Do you also support our values? Are you ready for the journey with HolidayCheck? Then join us at one of our locations!Posted 27 days ago Apply Now