Ouster is looking for Visual Designer as our first creative hire to help us build our brand and establish Ouster as the definitive leader in our market. We're looking for an exceptional individual to set and evolve the visual identity for Ouster and our products. The right candidate will be a creative leader who can generate and express creative concepts from inception all the way through launch.
- Creating and owning the Ouster and Fleetguide brands and visual identities
- Exploring and setting the visual language across web, print, events, and product packaging
- Creating the correspondent design systems and libraries
- Managing and working directly with remote front-end engineers to implement your designs on the web
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Visual Design (e.g, product, graphic, visual communications, industrial) or related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- 4+ years of work experience in creative design, with experience across multiple mediums preferred.
- An online portfolio that demonstrates your mastery of layout, color, and typography and demonstrates the depth of your project work from beginning to end.
- Understanding of design and information architecture principles and trends.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite tools and Sketch.
- Ability to communicate your ideas and their rationale to a wide range of stakeholders.
- Passion for creative problem solving and a knack for working efficiently. A capability to work either independently or collaboratively as projects evolve.
Send resumes directly to Matt@ouster.io
See www.ouster.io to learn more about Ouster and LiDAR/Autonomy Space!
Posted 27 days ago