Senior UX Designer
We are looking for a talented UX Designer to create amazing user experiences. If you have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
To have an eye for clean and meaningful design, possess excellent UI skills, able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows, and transform them into well thought-out, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to define and implement innovative solutions for the website direction, visuals, and experience.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final engineering hand-off.
- Conceptualize ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design challenges.
- Create wireframes, user flows, and process flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum three years of hands-on UX work
- Proven UI experience
- Demonstrable UX skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, user flows and process flows
- Proficiency in visual design and wireframing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interactions
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Possessing great communication skills
- Seasoned in both giving and receiving critique
- Up-to-date with the latest UX best-practices, techniques, and technologies
- Ecommerce and agile/scrum experience is a plus.
If interested, please apply at the following link:
https://adorama.theresumator.com/apply/Qx2FOcQE1o/Senior-UX-DesignerPosted 27 days ago Apply Now