Prüvit is a rapidly growing health and wellness brand that brought the first exogenous ketone supplement to market in 2015. Since then the company, and associated brand awareness, has skyrocketed and the future is just as exciting as our product line and related services grow and mature.
With Pruvit’s expanding global presence both off and online, this is an exciting opportunity for any graphic designer who’s looking to work on a brand with high visibility. As an added bonus, if you’re into health and wellness then you have found a company and community that will inspire you!
The visual communication of the brand and all associated aspects is of high priority and we are looking for another passionate Graphic Designer to join our growing creative team based in Louisville, KY.
As a Prüvit designer, your work should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
Types of Work:
- Marketing collateral such as fliers, postcards, posters, social media images, and infographics
- Visual presentations of training content and unique business model representations
- Product packaging
- Printed booklets and magazines
- Logo and emblem design
- Coachable, leadable, teachable in learning our strong brand standards
- High level of proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- High level of awareness and an eye for detail when it comes to all things colors, typography, Layout, design trends, and technical accuracy
- Ability to follow design direction in the face of existing styles or ideas being in place, whilst retaining a subjective viewpoint in order to participate and offer suggestions and guidance.
- Additional multimedia experience/skills would be a huge plus
- Ability to work under pressure and still be productive
- Awareness of file preparation for different printing methods
- Organizational and time management skills to be effective on multiple projects at once
- Ability to be a self-starter without requiring micromanagement
- Enjoy what you do! We're looking for someone passionate about their craft.
Please provide along with your resume:
- Tell us WHY you think you're a good fit
- Tell us about your previous experience and what you're currently doing
- When can you start
- Where do you want to be in 12 months
- Examples of recent work
- Source InDesign package for at least 1 piece of work you're really proud of
- Do you have any existing commitments or limitation on hours of which we should be aware
*Applications without ALL of these inclusions will be ignored.
We look forward to hearing from you!Posted 27 days ago Apply Now