Are you interested in making dreams come true by helping create and protect healthy families? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment emphasizing personal initiative and collaboration? Then we’re looking for you!
CBR (Cord Blood Registry) is the #1 newborn stem cell cord blood/tissue processing and storage facility in the United States. CBR’s forward-thinking laboratory technicians, marketers, educators, and support staff are helping advance the science of newborn stem cells, while protecting over 800,000 stored stem cell units used to treat over 80 diseases with many more potential applications in the future.
Our internal culture is friendly, team-oriented, and pet/kid-adoring, with regular company lunches and creative holiday celebrations, in addition to competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides all lines of business with consumer and HCP targeted creative support including email, web design, advertising, social media, printed collateral and video
- Partner with the marketing team to support campaigns across various channels
- Effectively communicates complex topics to diverse audiences
- Create visual communications that follow our brand guidelines. These campaigns include digital and print creative including advertisements, videography, emails, brochures, photography, web mock-ups and more
- Manage timelines and deadlines for assigned projects from concept through completion, and ensure the timely delivery of high-quality design
- Retouch photos and produce copy that aligns with brand standards for various projects points
- Support production and fulfillment operations for all printed pieces including negotiating quotes, proofing, shipping, store, monitoring usage, and determining reorder
- Provide monthly reports to Senior Designer, Brand & Creative Services
- Support Field Sales Team by supplying cost-effective and on-brand sales collateral and assist with special needs like events and meetings
- Communicate said deliverables and schedules to the team and follow up as needed to ensure deadlines, expectations, and budget are met
- Ensure consistency of brands and quality through materials, templates, logo use, etc.
- Maintain a high level of organization of design assets and workflow.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 2-4 years design experience
- Ability to design for cross-platform channels, including email, social, print, web, advertising, video
- Understanding of marketing for both consumer and HCP
- Proven record of managing multiple tasks simultaneously under deadlines and pressure
- Experience interpreting and negotiating creative briefs, communicating with business owners, and delivering a finished product on time and on budget
- Expert knowledge of Adobe creative suite including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Ability to work strategically and articulate design decisions
- Work collaboratively and open to new paradigms
- Motion Design and 2D Animation experience a plus
- HTML & CSS for email experience a plus
- Group health, dental and vision insurance
- Generous Vacation and SWELL (Sick + Wellness!) Policies
- Paid holidays
- 401k Plan, including Company Match
- Education Assistance Program (up to $4,000 per year!)
- Public transportation/vanpool reimbursement (up to $150 per month)
- Family Today/Family Tomorrow Program, inc. Adoption and IVF Assistance
- On-site Massages!
- Casual Fridays!
- Fun employee events, including monthly lunches!
- On-site biweekly car wash available! (HQ)
- Flexible schedules (varies by department)
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discount on cord blood banking with Cord Blood Registry
- Discount tickets (movies, theme parks, etc.)
About our Parent Company:
California Cryobank Life Sciences is worldwide leader in biotech/health services, focused on helping build and protect healthy families since 1977. Our Reproductive Division features the world’s largest sperm and egg donor programs, as well reproductive tissue storage services through our state-of-the-art bio-repository. Since 1977, our Reproductive Division has contributed to over 75,000 births.
Based in Los Angeles, California Cryobank Life Sciences maintains facilities in Los Angeles, Tucson, Los Altos, Spokane, Boston, Rockville and New York. We also have established international partnerships and/or joint ventures throughout Central America, South America, The Middle East, and Europe.Posted 28 days ago Apply Now