Graphic Designer – Full Time – New York City
Who We Are:
We are a dynamic, fast-paced and growing company that values innovation and an obsession with providing Best in Class service to our customers. Mountainside, founded in 1998, is a leading behavioral healthcare provider dedicated to treating alcohol dependency and drug addiction. Accredited by The Joint Commission and CARF for its high standards of care, Mountainside seeks out passionate and talented individuals to join its staff. We believe that every employee, regardless of position, plays a role in our success.
Who You Are:
You are energetic, enthusiastic, and creative. You are comfortable working in teams with different backgrounds and expertise and understand the importance of collaboration. You persist in accomplishing objectives and have excellent attention to detail.
About the Position:
The Graphic Designer is responsible for collaborating with the marketing team to create a variety of print and digital marketing materials. The Graphic Designer will have a strong design sensibility, a solid understanding of type, hierarchy, movement and layout and will be comfortable executing motion graphics work. They will help conceptualize and produce marketing materials, including print literature, digital communications, client materials, and advertisements. The Graphic Designer is passionate, self-motivated, and eager to learn and share.
Schedule: Monday through Friday 9 am to 5 pm
- Share design ideas and inspiration in a well-articulated, professional manner with marketing team and internal clients.
- Design and animate deliverables for digital graphic packages.
- Execute video editing and delivery utilizing Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, or other industry standard video editing software.
- Consistently strive to improve the quality of videos using animation or graphics.
- Create and maintain a smooth and effective system of operation for animation and editing.
- Color correct video.
- Film using a Sony Alpha 7R III and other cameras.
- Switch live cameras during social media broadcasts using Livestream hardware/software.
- Record and edit audio.
- Research best practices and keep abreast of design trends to create templates and graphic elements for social media, blog, email, and other channels.
- Photo retouching.
- Develop visually engaging PowerPoint presentations to support brand messaging.
- Source and produce marketing materials and collateral, including event signage and giveaways.
- 5-7 years of video production experience.
- 3-5 years of design work experience.
- A degree in Design or a portfolio that demonstrates equivalent training or experience.
- Creative portfolio, including video, is required
- Competitive salary; comprehensive benefit package; generous PTO; paid holidays; 401(k) with employer matching; and employee wellness initiatives.
Interested in becoming part of our family? Apply now! Mountainside is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company is committed to making employment decisions without regard to any classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. We simply seek the best.Posted 29 days ago Apply Now