Who is Good&Co?
Good&Co is on a mission to transform job hunting and recruiting with quiz apps that give insight into the right career fit. Steeped in hard science and based on decades of organizational psychology and psychometric research, we empower people to make more informed career decisions and leaders to recognize and shape their company culture.
We take a bottom-up approach by helping employees, teams and managers play to their diverse strengths and learn how to build a stronger, more productive workplace. We enable candidates to stand out in their search, ensure smarter hiring decisions, better employee engagement, and reduce turnover.
Are you GOOD enough?
Prince said it best, “Ain’t no particular sign I’m more compatible with.” There’s no one type of Good&Co employee, that’s the opposite of our whole... thing. We want people to fit into our unique teams, which means if there’s a bunch of hyper workaholics in the hiring department, we might need someone a little zen to balance it out. Please be cool to hang out with all day, understand the value of team building, and always show the office dogs some love. We're a bunch of Deep Sea Divers but we work hard and laugh out loud. You in?
· 5+ years Visual and UX/UI Designer experience
· A BA, MFA, BFA or MA from an arts school
· An online portfolio showing multi-platform, standout work that demonstrates the ability and desire to create many more
· Experience with Sketch, Zeplin, Illustrator, Jira, Adobe CC, and prototyping tools such as Principle or Invision
· Attention to detail; master of typography, color theory and layout; conceptual thinking and creative problem-solving skills
· Ability to collaborate efficiently in cross functional teams with other Designers, Product Managers, Data Scientists and Developers
· A team player, and proactive contributor who is equally comfortable working autonomously and in a team
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Flexibility and judgment to balance multiple projects and priorities
· Experience managing the full design process from beginning to end with limited supervision
· Experience working closely with a development team to implement designs
· Experience with marketing, branding and product design
· Prior experience in A/B testing, or user research a plus
· Experience leading a team or mentoring younger designers
· Interest in psychology and/or psychometrics
· Knowledge of trends in HR and/or organizational psychology
· Working knowledge of data visualization
· Being comfortable with ambiguity and fast-changing environments
· Experience working with remote team members desirable but not required
The good stuff:
We’re takin’ care of more than business with:
· 100% paid health, dental, and vision insurance for employees and 50% for dependents
· Flexible vacation policy
· 401(k) Plan
· Paid premiums for life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability
· Gym membership credit
· Commuter Benefits
· Mac Laptop and whatever you need to be amazing at your job
· H-1B Visa Sponsorship
Good&Co doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, because we like to celebrate everyone. So come as you are.Posted 27 days ago Apply Now