Junior Graphic Designer
Junior Level or Recent Graduate /Graphic Designer... looking to work in NJ and not have to commute to New York City!!
Located just outside New York City, Visual Graphics Systems / Studio D is looking for an experienced Junior Entry -Level Designer. In this position, you will take an active team role — both independently and collaboratively — in projects of all sizes including branding and brand development, illustration, environmental graphics and way finding, for a variety of clients ranging from global brands and large programs to regional/local clients.
We are looking for someone skilled in a variety of disciplines, with specific experience in the development of brand identities and creative application of branded elements. Working closely with our internal team, you will be expected to effectively handle multiple projects, meet deadlines, follow direction, and stay organized; easily able to constantly learn and shift in a fast-paced environment. Good team chemistry is critical for success. No egos please.
Focus on : Brand Development, Typography, Illustration, Environmental Graphic Design
• Develop engaging design concepts and deliver exceptional designs
• Assist with Marketing projects that require design elements
• Successfully balance multiple tasks, while meeting critical deadlines
• Demonstrate skillful application of design methods and practices
Requirements / Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree and approx. 1-2 years of experience designing for a studio or agency with strong portfolio of College based projects
• Ability to work in-house at our NJ office
• Experience in the development of brand identities and creative application of branded elements
• Strong graphic design sensibilities (typography, layout, color, proportion, illustration, etc.)
• Ability to work both collaboratively and independently, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Strong written and verbal communications skills, with attention to detail
• Excellent time management skills
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office and Keynote
• Interest in 2D / 3D environmental and graphic design / brand integration/ Mural Design
• Experience with CAD Tools (AI plug-in) a plus
• Experience in digital or experiential design a plus
Submit Cover Letter and Resume as well as PLEASE Provide link to your portfolio highlighting the Qualifications outlined abovePosted 29 days ago Apply Now