This job has been filled or is no longer active. View all jobs.
UI/UX Designer (Figma)
- Crafting user experiences that are engaging, delightful, and easy using Figma.
- Implementing UX research methodologies and participating in user research sessions to analyze and predict user behavior to help develop and drive user experience strategy.
- Create journey maps, flow diagrams, wireframes, mockups, style guides, prototypes, site maps, and other design artifacts to effectively communicate the design approach and to gain alignment across the team
- Apply brand identity systems, typography, photography, color, and other items to create consistent software experiences that align with business and user needs.
- Present UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how the design functions to key stakeholders.
- Conduct usability testing and audits regularly to identify and improve the user’s experience.
- Conduct UI adjustments based on user feedback, research data, and analytics to optimize existing user interface designs.
- Collaborate with the marketing team, product team, and developers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Working on enhancing and developing our user experience by building user flows and drawing wireframes then complementing this with designing high-fidelity user interfaces for web applications.
- Taking part in suggesting new feature stories and ideas.
- Working closely with the business team and the development team to ensure the product meets the design intent and quality bar.
- Validating design decisions and iterating to continuously improve our valuable users’ journeys.
- Previous Experience in UI and UX Web design using Figma is a must.
- Being a pixel-oriented person would make an awesome partnership between us.
- The sense of perfection and continuous improvement in design processes and methodologies.
- Experience across all phases of product design from ideation, user research, prototyping, design iteration, and high fidelity UI and specs.
- Familiar with wireframe tools.
- Must have the ability to understand Feature Stories and turn them into Wireframes.
- Must be able to turn Wireframes into appealing Web UI and UX.
- Must be able to provide developers with complete UI and UX files, as well as, cut and separate the images out and provide them to developers.
- Ability to create simple interfaces making it easier for users to use the app on the web without needing any guidance.
- Experience in providing images for different dimensions as per Web design guidelines is a big plus.
- Experience in Standard Design Framework including most UI and UX tools and libraries.
- Experience in Web Design tools.
- Experience with material design.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Available to work full-time 8 hours for 5 days a week
- Complete proficiency in Spoken English, English comprehension, and writing is required.
- Very good time-management skills.