Senior Product Designer (UI/UX)
As a Senior Product Designer, you will likely have 5 years or more of relevant industry and are equipped with both a passion for web, web apps or mobile apps technology as well as experience and aesthetics.
Your role requires collaboration and leading other designers, product managers, and engineers. It is essential to be a team player, a thinker and have an open mind for constructive but supportive feedback. As a core designer in charge of the product, you are expected to deliver concrete end-to-end solutions that take into account the best user experience and user interface practices. Creating user stories, wireframes, user flows, high-fidelity UI Design and figuring out complex problems should be by default in your skillset.
You will also be part of an international and dynamic technology team. Watch this video to discover about the environment and work culture at Mindvalley.
- Turn broad and conceptual ideas into easy to use products.
- Optimize the user experience based on user behavioral data.
- You get high on great user experiences and appreciate web standards as guidelines.
- Willing to work with genius programmers to make brilliant ideas a beautiful reality.
- Have the capability of figuring out user flows and coming out with functional solutions to existing user interface/experience problems.
- Being the core/lead designer in a product development.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Have constant thirst for learning and improvement.
- You have a strong input on both web visuals and experiences.
- You are attached to problems you are presented with, not to the solutions.
- Sketch blind-folded with one hand tied to your back.
- A passion for design and web technology.
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Familiarity with prototyping tools like Principle, Framer, Studio is a bonus.
- Familiarity with micro-animations and After Effects is a bonus.
- Knowledge of RWD and AWD is a bonus.
- Knowledge of web accessibility is a bonus.
- Ideally you are excited about Mindvalley’s mission. If you have a special interest in personal development, education, meditation, health & fitness or related topics tell us about it in your application!