Makestickers is looking for a UI/UX Designer to join our established and growing company. The UI/UX Designer will be part of the newly formed Product Team, helping us transform our digital properties into the most efficient and beautiful spaces in our industry.
What You’ll Be Doing
As the UI/UX Designer for Makestickers, you’ll be an integral part of the Product and Development Teams, ensuring that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
You’ll use your analytic skills to perform usability testing and your creative skills to create layouts and user journeys that create the best possible user experience for all of our visitors.
- Research the behaviors, wants, and habits of our customers online
- Understand what our competitors do well and how we can improve on it
- Develop and maintain usability testing standards for digital properties
- Work closely with the Development Team to identify and outline requirements
- Create wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, and flow diagrams
Who You Are
- A Designer - passionate about the details that create beauty
- A Creative thinker - outside the box is where you stand
- A Researcher - you rely on data much more than opinion but possess a trustworthy gut to lean on
- Curious - trying to understand why people do what they do is one of your favorite pastimes
- A Creator - creating prototypes that make websites easier to use with a convenient shopping experience is your specialty
- 4 years of experience as a UI/UX designer
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, human-computer interaction, interaction design, or a related field
- Working knowledge of UX design principles
- User interface design
- Proficient with Adobe Design Suite
- Wireframing/prototyping tools such as Figma or Sketch
- UX design tools such as Figma, Axure, or InVision
- Experience with user testing and usability analysis
- A team player but can work independently too
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
What We Offer You
- Fully remote work
- Paid holidays
- 4 weeks of paid vacation
- Unlimited paid sick days
- Profit-sharing bonus of up to 15%, distributed quarterly
- 401k company match up to 4%
- Company T-shirts and other swag
- Free stickers, of course!
- Charitable gift matching up to $250/yearly
- Health insurance (insurance options include an HSA with a $1k company contribution), Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program for employees and household family members
- 14-week Parental Leave
Annual salary: $80,000
Tell us why you STICK out!