Senior Front End Engineer
Who we are
Windranger is a product lab working both independently and in collaboration with BitDAO to accelerate the blockchain economy. Whether building, co-developing or incubating, our collective of crypto natives is focused on supporting the founders, teams, and organizations shaping the future of Web3. You can read more about us here: https://docs.windranger.io/
We’re looking for the next generation of leaders and doers who have a passion for crypto and are looking to influence the future of DAOs, DeFi, and Web3. If you value a flexible work environment that’s low ego and is focused on pragmatism over perfection, then keep on scrolling.
About this team
What you'll help us build
- Create a unified component library that is functional, elegant, performant, and mobile-friendly
- Extract and develop core modules from design mocks
- Consistently apply composability, performance, and accessibility standards
- Distinguish tradeoffs of building one-off vs reusable features
- Ensure that components are well-tested
- Review contributions and components developed by the ecosystem and design partners
- Influence the creation, design, and execution of delightful DeFi products
- 3+ years of front-end framework experience
- Prior experience working with component libraries or design teams in user-facing applications
- A desire to keep up with modern best practices in web development
- Ideally, familiarity with the web3 frontend stack (ethers.js/web3.js, EIP-1193, client-side private key management, etc.)
- Some exposure to building trading interfaces, data-heavy analytics pages, documentation portals and more
- A deep understanding of the architecture of modern client-side applications
We’d love to hear from you if you have valuable experience to bring to the role/company. If you identify with the team and mission, but not all of our requirements, then please still apply.
Uniquely crypto benefits
We do things a little differently here at Windranger, as you’d expect from the blockchain. We promise a culture of flexibility, autonomy, and the freedom to contribute to the wider Web3 ecosystem. Also: a fully remote working environment. Our compensation packages are reflective of the experience and value you bring to the organization and individual projects.
- Base pay in local currency or USDT, paid monthly
- BIT tokens vested every six months over five years
- Share of tokens for products developed by Windranger
- $500 to spend on office equipment
We’re committed to fostering a progressive work environment that’s centered on forgiveness, empathy, belonging, and psychological well-being. Windranger is an equal opportunities workplace that doesn’t discriminate based on race, ethnicity, gender, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any other legally protected status.