SENIOR UX DESIGNER @ BI X - Save Lives!
WHO WE ARE
BI X is Boehringer Ingelheim´s (BI’s) lab. Together with the BI business, BI X develops breakthrough solutions in healthcare – from idea to pilot. BI X supports BI in their quest to improve human and animal health – with the freedom of a start-up and the power of one of the world’s leading pharma companies.
As a Senior User Experience Designer (f/m/d) at BI X, you drive the UX design from end-to-end, including , collaborative ideation, design, and interactive usability testing. You are actively contributing to BI X design approach to our unique and complex challenges.
DESIRED SKILLS & MINDSET
You are an entrepreneurial self-starter and a strong team player with a professional presence and web/mobile design and UX/UI experience. You have the ability to get things done, collaborate effectively and are a good learner as well as a competent guide. You inspire your peers and more junior team members to learn and expand their skill set. Together with the members of the agile team, such as data scientists and engineers, you own the product success and operate autonomously.
- At least of 5 years professional experience as an UX Designer with a proven track record of working with human-centered-design methodologies
- First-hand experience as a designer in a cross-functional agile team and with the ability to contribute meaningful approaches how to collaboratively discover and design within the agile context
- English communication skills on a professional level (verbal and written)
- Experience in designing consumer-quality products, enabling business capability and objectives through technology
- Deep methodological expertise how to balance and prioritize business outcomes, user needs and technical feasibility
- Profound experience with conducting user , usability testing, A/B testing
- Extensive experience preparing and facilitating collaborative design workshops for stakeholders and team members
- UI design skills, including use of relevant software for UI design; demonstrable expertise in data visualization is considered a plus
- Rapid prototyping including a quick development process and a tight feedback loop with developers
Beside of a super team, exciting challenges, and impactful tasks we also offer great career prospects and a relocation package for you and your family (e.g., immigration support, free interim accommodation, cover of moving costs and tax support).
Send your application with a detailed CV and your portfolio to HRjoinbix.DE@boehringer-ingelheim.com.
For further information please contact BI X - Recruiting Services: Natalie Scheid, phone: +49 (0)6132 - 77 144649 / LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/natalie-scheid-b78164112/Posted about 1 month ago Apply Now