At Ironclad, we’re turning ordinary legal teams into legends. Our software lets customers focus on the work that really matters so that they can transform their companies from within.
As a design team, we’re doing things a bit differently. Our team is built on the belief that everyone has an inherent capability for creativity, and that the best solutions are found when people solve problems together. We bring our peers into our work so that the language of design becomes universally understood.
As a Product Designer at Ironclad...
- You love to listen. You want to intimately know the people you’re designing for and how your work impacts their lives.
- You tell stories. You can weave a narrative that puts your ideas into the context of real life, whether it’s through words, pictures, or interactive prototypes
- You know your medium. You know what it takes to build software, and how to work within its constraints.
- You’re a craftsperson. You have a process and you can lead people through it.
- You sweat the small stuff. You know it’s the little things that make people love a product. But also…
- You know when to ship. You know that sometimes it’s better to validate assumptions early on.
- You think holistically. You connect the dots as part of a larger system
- You’re pretty SaaSy. You’ve delved into the consumer playbook to bring delight to enterprise users all while moving the metrics that count.
Sound like you? Apply here.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.Posted about 1 month ago Apply Now