Cluep is looking for a Product Designer to join our dedicated and committed team to build on its rapid growth. If you have a love for artificial intelligence, advertising, a great design aesthetic, and the ability to make anything you touch look gorgeous, we would love to work with you.
What you'll be working on:
- Work with the product team to turn complex features that leverage proprietary text analysis and image recognition into beautiful, usable interfaces
- Contribute to and produce visual design language, patterns, and assets for Cluep products
- Work with our design and sales team to produce a variety of outward-facing marketing material, such as landing pages, email templates, presentations, beautifully-styled data visualizations, branded products etc.
- Produce visual design style guides for each product and maintain them as they evolve
- Add beauty, elegance, creativity, and boldness wherever needed
What we're looking for:
- Degree in Computer Science, HCI, Design, or equivalent experience
- Demonstrable competencies in Interaction Design, Visual Design, and User-Centered Design Research
- Experience and passion for designing product experiences with complex interactions
- Proficient in building high fidelity working prototypes on Web or Mobile, using modern technologies
- Excellent verbal and visual communication skills with ability to tell compelling stories about your work
- Strong team player with ability to lead a project team - prioritize, communicate process, and ensure on-time delivery
- Passion for solving real user and and business problems, with careful attention to interaction design details
- Proficient in Adobe Suite, Sketch, InVision, Framer, and other design tools
- Desire to work at a fast growing, established start-up company
Cluep is an artificially intelligent mobile ad platform that targets people based on what they are sharing, how they are feeling and where they are going. Our unique platform allows marketers to segment people based on 8 different feelings towards an identified topic or brand on social media, detect popular product objects, logos and brands in social media images, from cars, beverages or restaurants to hundreds of other categories and where they go in the physical world.
Since our launch we have been successfully running campaigns for over 200+ tier one brands such as Coca-Cola, McDonald's, Wendy's, KFC, Kraft, Walmart, Nutella, Red Bull, Johnson & Johnson, Unilever, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, Lexus, Toyota, Kia, Cadillac, General Motors, Lufthansa, 20th Century Fox, H&M, Nike, Under Armour, L'Oréal, Victoria's Secret and many others.
- FastCompany: https://www.fastcompany.com/40419219/now-marketers-can-actually-read-your-photos-on-instagram-and-facebook
- Digiday: https://digiday.com/marketing/coca-cola-targeted-ads-based-facebook-instagram-photos
- Vice: https://vimeo.com/221006293