We just finished raising our Series A and we're looking to scale our 6 person team! Come join us in our San Francisco office.
At dYdX you'll have an opportunity to build state-of-the-art decentralized technology that will redefine global financial markets.
- We invented the leading protocol for decentralized exchange of options and margin trades
- dYdX is founded by an ex-Coinbase, ex-Uber engineer, with Princeton CS background. Our team has previous experience at Google, Bloomberg, Amazon, Bain, NerdWallet and other top companies
- We're a world-class team with top backers and advisors, including Andreessen Horowitz, Polychain Capital, Brian Armstrong, Fred Ehrsam, Naval Ravikant, Elad Gil and more
- Drive and lead all design initiatives end to end from conception to execution
- Take broad, conceptual, and complex ideas and turn them into useful products for our users
- Design and prototype flows and experiences that are simple and elegant
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the team
- Oversee the user experience and quality of our products
- Strong communication skills and ability to articulate your design decisions
- The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision
- Experience in building and shipping applications or software
- A portfolio featuring examples of your design work
- Ability to self-manage, prioritize, and define design constraints
- Interest and curiosity in crypto and financial markets
NICE TO HAVES:
- Experience buying and selling cryptocurrency
**Curious to learn more about us? Below are some links to news and resources about dYdX and our trading application, Expo!
- Fortune.com: Crypto Startup That Lets You 'Short' Ethereum Raises $10 Million
- Introducing dYdX The Protocol for Decentralized Derivatives
- Podcast episode: [Wyre Talks #12] dydx— Decentralized margin trading for the average user.
- Guests: Antonio Juliano and Zhuoxun Yin
- Our decentralized app, Expo. (Please have MetaMask extension on Chrome browser before launching)
- dYdX Whitepaper - A detailed and highly technical overview of what we’re building.