Senior Communication Designer (Contract)
The Creative Dept. at Facebook is looking for a few amazing Senior Communication/Graphic Designers.
Designers will be onsite at Menlo Park, CA from ASAP to May 1st, 2019 with a strong possibility for extension.
Senior Communication/Graphic Designers will work on a variety of projects that include branding/visual identity, posters, illustrations, infographics, and presentations. speech writers, executive speakers, and other designers to create compelling and visually stimulating infographics, presentations, and posters that effectively communicate complex ideas.
In your role, you will:
- Create compelling and visually stimulating graphics that effectively communicate complex ideas.
- Deliverables include branding/visual identities, posters, illustrations, infographics, and presentations.
- Work with other designers, motion graphic designers, communication and legal leads, and Facebook executives.
- Understand presentation design nuances and principles, specifically, how to tell a story.
- Create consistent layouts with strong attention to detail.
- Provide creative, thoughtful, and informed solutions to overall storytelling hurdles.
- Undergraduate or MFA degree in design or a related field.
- Minimum 5+ years’ agency or in-house (or similar) experience in a comparable role.
- A portfolio demonstrating strong design skills and a personal aesthetic.
- Experience working from concept to full production, including branding, digital/interactive, print, and motion design.
- Strong illustration and art direction background.
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe CC; intermediate to advanced in Sketch
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills with a self-starter personality.
- Ability to effectively communicate with various personality types and work with non-design partners.
- Ability to provide solutions and collaborate with partners in a positive manner.
- Experience in Tech.
- Intermediate proficiency with Keynote (or equivalent presentation design experience).