EVERFI, Inc. is the leading education technology company that provides learners of all ages education for the real world, through innovative and scalable digital learning. Founded in 2008, EVERFI is fueled by its Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) subscription model and has certified millions of learners in critical skill areas. Some of America’s leading CEOs and venture capital firms are EVERFI investors including Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos, Google Chairman Eric Schmidt, Twitter founder Evan Williams, TPG Growth, and The Rise Fund. The EVERFI Education Network powers thousands of partners in their education initiatives, such as The White House, NFL and MLB, Pharrell Williams, and many more. Our team consists of passionate employees across the US and Canada who thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
As an Interaction Designer, you will the direct the EVERFI Product Team in the strategic planning and conceptualization of how our learners interact with our critical skills content. This is an exciting opportunity for a UX Designer with an affinity for interactive experience who is looking for a role that combines core UX principles with design system implementation.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Partner with the VP of Product Design, VP of Product Development and the PM, Components Design System to develop interactive strategies that drive unique experiences for a variety of learners
- Use data and research to conceptualize captivating, meaningful, and engaging interactions for all users of varying ability
- Establish and maintain subject-matter expertise on interactive and accessible design best-practices to serve as resource for internal teams
- Cultivate and enhance a unified design system approach for interactions which is maintainable, scalable, and refinable for the diverse collection of course, brand, and user requirements
- Partner with front-end developers, instructional designers, visual designers and art directors to understand the best ways to present critical skills information
- Prototype functionality, interactivity, and new product experiences
- Understand and translate the movement, animation, and behavior of concepts to developers
- Understand how, where and with what tools users experience our products, and conceive new ways to connect with them
- Research software products, users, technology, trends, and interactions
- Collaborate with UX Designers and stakeholders to sketch wireframes, draft structures, personas, and user scenarios
- Observe stakeholders interact with the prototypes and iterate as needed.
- A minimum of 3 years professional experience (5 or more is preferred)
- A portfolio demonstrating experience with UX design, prototyping, front-end development, user research and/or experiment design
- Proven ability to explain and document complex design concepts and clearly define scope and specifications
- Working knowledge of HTML5 & CSS3
- Experience with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) for accessible web design
- Experience using methodologies such as Agile, Design Thinking, etc.
Posted 6 days ago