What we do: Bitstop builds tools and technologies which make bitcoin more accessible.
Our goal: To make bitcoin easy and accessible.
Bitstop is seeking a creative Jr. Designer with experience in both print and digital media. We’re looking for someone who can take ideas and translate them seamlessly into images, layouts and other designs.
As a Bitstop Jr. Designer you will:
- Work with cross-functional teams. Bitstop has a highly collaborative culture so you are encouraged and expected to work closely with the whole team
- Engage with our community across all social channels
- Research, create, and curate content and images for use on our social channels. There’s a learning curve when jumping into the world of Bitcoin and you will get a front seat and 1 on 1 education from experts in the field
- Work simultaneously on multiple projects based on workload
- Create illustrations and infographics
- Design web graphics and banners to highlight new products and more
- Produce marketing collateral consistent with multiple branding
- Create print displays, ads, and other marketing collateral
- Design blog imagery and graphics
- Assist with other special projects and events as needed
- Learn, grow, and have fun!
- A portfolio that demonstrates design across digital + print
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in Adobe Suite. Video production and/or familiarity with HTML a plus
- 1-3 years of experience in a related role in-house, freelance, or at an agency
- Needs to work well with a team and display excellent follow through and self-initiative
- Personal laptop/computer
- Can commute to Palmetto Bay
- Basic knowledge about Bitcoin
Time Commitment & Compensation:
- Full time
- $35k/year (equity/stock options negotiable)
- lunch on us! (Cafeteria on site)
- Convenient free parking
***Email cover, resume, and portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Junior Creative Application***
Bitstop is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. Bitstop is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Bitstop will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.Posted 7 days ago Apply Now