Senior Communications Designer (m/f/d)
Enabling Better Organizations.
Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 900 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
As a Senior Communications Designer (m/f/d) you will help us deliver outstanding communication across all channels and media.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Development and optimization digital and analog communication material (e.g. website, sales documents, whitepapers and printed media) for different teams
- Creation of visual guidelines for our communication channels based on the existing Personio CI
- Efficient management of communication design projects whilst taking into account priorities, costs, quality and timing
- Coordination of design freelancers
- Design of our website (www.personio.de) in cooperation with our Marketing Team and Web Developers
- You have experience in the development of visual design for a B2B tech company or a startup
- You hold a degree in a Design field, or you have gained equivalent work experience
- Your portfolio shows communication design projects at senior level
- You have extensive knowledge of graphic design, illustration and web design
- You are experienced in using the Adobe Creative Suite programs
- You speak English fluently and you have at least basic knowledge of German
- What we are looking for are authentic people with personality. Our self-image as a marketing team: We think out-of-the-box, challenge and promote ourselves continuously with the aim of improving the lives of our customers, building a great company and having a lot of fun
- Your chance to play a decisive role in shaping a company in its rapid growth and to grow and learn from your tasks.
- A creative working environment and short decision-making paths
- Full responsibility for your area
- 1,500 Euro development budget, which you can use as you wish
- Regular team events, e.g. raft trips on the Isar, ski trips, visits to the Oktoberfest and much more.
- Stylish and open office in the heart of Munich
- Flexible home office regulation
- Lightning-fast electric scooter of your choice as a "company car" (www.unumotors.com) or additional payment for MVV ticket
- Delicious Fairtrade coffee, various cold drinks, fruit and muesli for free
- Subsidized Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros a month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich.
- Relocation support and 26 paid vacation days (plus 14 public holidays in Munich!)
Interested in seeing what other roles we have to offer? Check out our page.Posted 3 months ago Apply Now