UI / UX Designer
UI / UX Designer at the opposite of every company you’ve ever met!
What we need:
- A user experience designer. We’re expanding, and we need a pro in this area. Your goal will be to optimize the user experience for our software products, including web and mobile UIs.
- Someone who values usability. Having a beautiful UI is important, but beauty without usability is … ummm … useless. An elegant UI is both beautiful and easy to use.
- A creative, out-of-the-box thinker. We value innovation highly. Great designers can be inspired by others while also not being bound by them.
- An ambitious mover-and-shaker. At first, you’ll help us with an existing project. Over time, if you’re as brilliant as we hope, you’ll be a leader on the product team and will push us in the right directions.
- Excellent communication skills. You will work closely with our product team, our development team, and our user base.
People we hire:
- Smart people.
- (Highly) Self-motivated people.
- People that can pass a background check.
- We don’t care about the other stuff. OK, well … maybe a little. But if you’re smart enough and can get things done, we can teach you the ins-and-outs of what we do here.
Why work for us:
- Outstanding benefits.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Casual dress.
- We care. People matter.
- Make a difference. Thousands of customers in 50+ countries rely on us daily.
- Opportunity. Be great! We won’t hold you back
Our office is in SW Arlington. This position will be based there, with opportunities to work remotely.
Email email@example.com and introduce yourself. Bonus points if you know where the tagline comes from.
Posted 7 days ago