Senior Visual Designer
Del Grande Dealer Group is currently seeking a Senior Visual Designer.
Mobility has transformed the way cars are shopped, sold and serviced. The Del Grande Dealer Group (DGDG.COM) is at the forefront of the new automotive world. Whether it is Electric Vehicles, Hybrids or traditional vehicles, we are an industry leader in automotive retail. We combine our tech-savvy team with award-winning technology platforms to provide a world-class guest experience.
· Work with in-house Marketing team to find elegant and practical solutions to design challenges, creating a world-class experience for our guests
· Communicate a clear design point of view and direction
· Create a unified brand identity across diverse marketing assets
· Contribute to the direction of the business by maintaining design vision and formulating original concepts
· Design marketing collateral, emails, and website
· Collaborate and influence within and across different parts of the organization
· Sustain effective partnerships to ensure products and marketing are developed to quality/aesthetic goals
· Manage multiple projects and adhere to established schedules, ensuring quality standards are met
· Analyze own work and work developed by others to evaluate the application of the project strategy and our brand
· College Degree in design (can include illustration, graphic design, textile design)
· 5+ years of professional experience designing online and offline collateral
· Strong design/drawing/painting skills
· Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
· Experience working with style guides
· Portfolio that clearly expresses your ability to create successful design solutions
· Strong team-oriented individual with the ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment, often with competing priorities
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision
- PTO & Sick Time
- Opportunity for Growth and Advancement
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
More about DGDG
“Be happy” is more than a marketing slogan. It’s our way of doing business.
We focus on people, technology and a unique culture to fuel our success. The DGDG Way is to utilize our core values of integrity and caring to create an exceptional automotive experience.
We have a dynamic management and training team to ensure that each employee has the necessary tools to be successful and the career path to grow. The Del Grande Dealer Group is the largest family-owned dealer group in the Bay Area with 14 locations, 17 brands, and over 1,200 team members – and we proudly celebrate 8 consecutive years as a Bay Area News Group Top Workplace. We’re committed to our team member’s success – and to the future of mobility.
Posted 8 days ago