Planet Propaganda is looking for a boundary-pushing designer to join our jolly team in Madison, WI. Might it be you?
You have strong design sensibilities across a variety of disciplines including identity, print, digital, and experiential. You thrive working both independently and in high-energy environments. You develop and articulate ideas that express the brief in an unusual way.
You're a maker at heart, and collaborate with teammates from concepting through production…all while showing a real passion for color, typography, and illustration.
• Associate's degree or more
• 2 + years experience in an agency or studio setting
• Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite
• Organized, systematic, and strategic thinker
• Excellent problem solver
• Curiosity and excitement to learn and share techniques
• Proven knowledge of UX/UI design
• Motion graphics knowledge
• Experience with photo/video shoots
• Health and Dental Insurance
• 401k Plan
• Flex Spending Accounts
• Paid Sick/Vacation Days
• Maternity/Paternity Leave
• Day Off On Birthday
• Monthly Lunch N‘ Learn
• American Players Theatre Season Tickets
• High Noon Saloon Passes
• Foosball, Ping-Pong, & Connect-4
• Beer Fridge
Planet is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
P.S. Do you currently live in a big city? A lot of us did too, so we understand the upsides, but the truth is Madison has many of the same perks: great restaurants, bars, art, music, and culture. We've got better beer than wherever you are currently too; trust us on that. Plus great schools, amazing parks, a platinum-level bike system, a world-renowned farmers’ market, etc., all without some of the headaches of a top-10 market.Posted about 1 month ago Apply Now