WE ARE RO
No one dreams about a blood pressure of 120 over 80. You don’t lie awake at night thinking about the possibilities of a low deductible plan. You dream of playing with your kids, hanging out with friends, starting a company, or climbing a mountain. But when you’re faced with a health challenge, suddenly those dreams are put on pause. We get it, we’ve been there too.
That’s why, at Ro, doctors, pharmacists and engineers are working together to reinvent the way the healthcare system works. So it works better for everyone–providers and patients alike. We promise to make the complicated straightforward. The expensive affordable. And the frustrating delightful. By tearing down the walls and bringing providers and patients together in one place, we’re making it easier and more affordable for millions of people to get personalized treatment, get healthy and get back to living the lives they dream about.
PRODUCT DESIGN AT RO
As a Product Designer, you'll work with the Head of Product Design and other designers, product managers and engineers to create healthcare experiences that delight our members, physicians and pharmacists.
Who are you? You're a multi-disciplinary designer. You're curious and hungry. You start every project by asking questions. Then you distill what you learn and propose solutions through concepts, architecture, flows, screens, micro-interactions and final pixel polish.
- You'll turn complex problems into simple and elegant user-centric experiences.
- You'll make data-driven decisions that translate business goals into product experiences that improve our members' health.
- You'll participate in user research and testing to apply insights from user studies.
- You'll rapidly produce concepts and prototypes to test and validate ideas, designing in low or high fidelity as needed.
- You'll work through all aspects of design from ideation, UX architecture, flows, interactions to wireframes, prototypes and polished visual design.
- You'll implement, maintain and evolve the Ro Design System.
- You'll collaborate in cross-functional teams by communicating visually and verbally with key-stakeholders, including non-designers.
- You have at least 3+ years of experience as product designer.
- You've worked in a rapid release cycle environment and partnered with product managers and engineerings team to define and ship features quickly.
- You're a strategic thinker that looks for design efficiencies that balance engineering and product needs without sacrificing the integrity of design.
- You're fluent in modern web technologies and understand the fundamentals of front-end development.
- You're obsessed with details and have great visual design skills.
- You're empathetic towards not only to end users but to team you are working with.
- You're excited to contribute and take ownership at an early stage of a company.
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- A never-ending supply of office snacks + coffee
- Health FSA
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Gym benefits
- Maternity / paternity policy
- The cutest office dog you’ve ever seen
- One high-five per quarter
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders and sexuality to apply.Posted about 1 month ago Apply Now