Sr. Product Designer, Toronto
At Versett, a Sr. Product Designer is responsible for how products look, feel and move. You will be involved at all stages of the process and assist in the concept, design, prototype, and test products to ensure that everything we build is of the highest quality.
This role spans many design disciplines: user research, information architecture, prototyping, ideation, interaction design and visual design. Sometimes you will be on the front-lines, working on brand-new problems, figuring out what to build. Other times, we’re deep in the details of a project and figuring out how to build it.
Your responsibility is to develop solutions that impact the adoption, growth, revenue, retention and margins for our clients.
Product Designers at Versett have the following:
- You have experience building and shipping high-impact digital products for consumer or commercial audiences and have the portfolio to prove it.
- You love exploring the latest and greatest in design tools while keeping emerging design patterns and visual treatments on your radar.
- You will maintain, guide, and push the boundaries of design systems and patterns.
- You can clearly communicate concepts and design rationale through sketches, wireframes, high fidelity comps, prototypes and presentations.
- You are a strong conceptual thinker with a demonstrated ability to understand customer needs, motivations and behaviors, and know how to translate this understanding into the project design.
- You will collaborate well and are a team player.
Why work at Versett
Our team is tight-knit and built on the philosophy of "learn better, faster". Versett was founded on a shared vision of a place where we can create meaningful work collaboratively, while continuing to grow and learn as individuals.
Perks? We’ve got perks:
- Friday Team lunches
- Team events and retreats
- Competitive salary and benefits
- The hardware/software setup you need
- "Take the time you need" vacation policy
- Diverse team
Posted about 1 month ago