Robin is looking for a talented designer to roll up their sleeves and make Robin’s brand shine.
You’ll serve as the primary designer for the marketing team, designing clear, compelling, and creative assets across a variety of channels. This includes digital (social graphics and eBooks), print (tradeshow materials), website branding and design, as well as illustration and icon work. This position will also play an instrumental role in designing creative for our “surprise and delight” direct mail campaigns, as well as large-scale branding for our roadshow efforts.
Robin is modernizing the workplace
The team at Robin wakes up every single day aiming to make the office a smarter place. Whether it is simplifying how employees book and handle conference rooms, or helping offices be more flexible and modern, Robin is constantly looking for ways to make the office work better for the employees inside it.
What you will do day-to-day?
- Be the keeper of Robin's online and offline brand assets
- Champion and create all design for Robin's user groups and roadshows
- Concept custom, creative direct mail campaigns -- everything from postcards and invitations to coffee table books and trophies
- Collaborate with marketing and product to support the website
- Produce digital, print, and website assets for demand gen and customer journey campaigns
- Proactively manage a queue of design requests, producing quality work on time
- Support leadership's internal design initiatives as needed
- Expect lots of video work -- we have hundreds of passionate customers, help us help them tell their stories
What qualifications do I need?
- Rich portfolio across a variety of formats that shows good aesthetic judgment, attention to detail, and natural design sense
- Understanding of layout, typography, color, etc.
- Strong command of Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient with maintaining a WordPress site, as well as CSS/HTML
- Professional, polished, and collaborative (a sense of humor helps too)
- Motion graphics or video editing experience
- Copy editing / writing experience
- Drawing and illustrating skills a plus
- Slide-building skills (Keynote and Google Slides)
Role + Responsibilities
If you were here last month, you would have work on…
- Social images and headers
- eBook campaigns (layout, images, illustrations, landing page, ads)
- Video testimonials
- Conference materials
- “City in a Box” campaign (event collateral and follow-up materials)
- Direct mail assets
- Content templates
- Guide page redesign
- Store page redesign
- Video b-roll, as well as agency work for other videos
- Refresh of brand and messaging materials
- Sales collateral
- Marketing site refresh
- Partner materials (Convene and HMI)
Equal opportunity employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are ADA compliant and handicap accessible.Posted 11 days ago Apply Now