The Make-It Co., Ltd. is a German owned, Thailand based spin off company of Crazy Factory Co.,Ltd. (www.crazy-factory.com), the world’s largest online shop for piercings. The Make-It Co., Ltd. is a new project scheduled to launch Q1 2019. Core of the project is a highly customizable women’s fashion accessory in the medium to medium-high price range, to be personalized via a 3d configurator tool (mobile and web app.) and sold online (b-2-c). The final product will be completely manufactured in house in a newly set and already operational manufacturing facility in Thailand.
Position: UI/UX Designer
You will come on board when the product is about to be launched in the market . Given the unique character of the app. we believe a lot of optimization will still happen after the launch.
We prefer onsite but remote work is up for negotiation.
- practical experience with Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign
- sketching and prototyping skills
- knowledge of human –computer interaction and UX best practices
- experience in creating responsive designs
- UI portfolio
- previous work experience is a must
- knowledge of latest trends
- understanding of basic in HTML and CSS
- good communication skills (describe and explain the idea)
- confident to talk English