Toptal is a global network of top talent in business, design, and technology that enables companies to scale their teams, on-demand. With $100+ million in annual revenue and triple-digit growth, Toptal is the largest fully distributed workforce in the world.
We take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun (see this video from The Huffington Post). We see no borders, move at a fast pace, and are never afraid to break the mold
We’re looking for passionate, self-starting Designers for our Growth and Experience teams to help us define how people interact with Toptal. You’ll create beautiful and inspiring design experiences that help users discover and connect with resources they need in truly innovative ways.
By joining our team, you’ll get the opportunity to collaborate on a variety of projects with a team of top designers in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, hybrid (technology/operations) environment. At Toptal, we push the boundaries of design every single day, and we’d love for you to help us take this even further.
We don’t cut corners, and we don’t make compromises—we create beautiful product designs that are polished and contribute seamlessly to user experience.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere.
You will represent our clients and talent in discussions of new products and overall product strategy. You will advocate for good user experience across our website and our products. You will ship high fidelity designs of new features and quickly prototype solutions to visual and interaction problems. You will share and review your designs based on peer feedback, user research, testing, and customer feedback. By providing your thought leadership and strategic insight, you will contribute to our evolving brand and design system.In the first week you will:
- Onboard and integrate into Toptal.
- Collaborate with PMs and other designers to ship your first product features
- Learn about our design system
- Gain great business knowledge and get familiar with internal operations
- Work on multiple products and features
- Contribute to our Design System
- Help our design team to improve by bettering our process
- Come up with new ideas for our products and features
- Become the lead designer for a dedicated project
- Proficiency with various prototyping tools (such as Sketch, InVision), as well as knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- An understanding that great experiences come from collaborative decision-making with front-end developers, engineers, researchers, content strategists, and other disciplines.
- A deep understanding of the end to end iterative UX process (personas, scenarios, wireframing, and high fidelity visuals).
- A passion for solving design problems while – owning all facets of design (strategy, art direction, interaction design and research).
- Exceptional UI abilities, a keen eye for good design shown and an extensive portfolio of live projects.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
Posted about 1 month ago