Digital Product Design - Visual/UI
Prose is seeking a Visual / UI Designer to help envision and lead the execution of a beautiful visual design system across our digital product. A strong perspective on innovative user experiences, an informed eye for intuitive UI, and the ability to execute pixel perfect responsive design are essential to this role. The right candidate is a self-starter with the ability to embrace a fast and flexible pace and take ownership of their craft.
You’ll lead design for UI, applying a new look and feel to existing content, as well as thinking through the visual design for new experiences and how that should evolve as we grow. You’ll help maintain a strong visual brand system across all digital touch-points moving forward and collaborate with the UX, Product, Brand and Tech teams daily to ensure cohesive and consistent execution of our digital brand identity and user experience.
- Envision and lead execution of pixel perfect UI designs and work closely with engineering to support development
- Visualize UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate beautiful user experience
- Work collaboratively as an advocate for the user throughout the project lifecycle leveraging a strong knowledge of user-centered design process & tools
- Rapidly iterate on design and UI based on user testing and feedback
- Apply our visual brand standards consistently and elevate or elaborate conventions that might not already be in place
- QA implemented design to visual perfection, and provide detailed feedback to engineers for revision
- Demonstrate organization, flexibility, and the ability to multitask, prioritize, and effectively communicate progress
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Interaction Design, Digital Design or equivalent
- Professional experience as a product designer, interaction designer, digital designer or equivalent
- An exceptional and well-rounded portfolio showcasing your ability to design beautiful digital experiences
- Strong attention to detail with an eye for typography, iconography, color theory, and layout
- Strong knowledge of UX best practices, mobile first, responsive, and material design
- Strong understanding of basic digital technologies and their core capabilities
- Experience working with a development team and handing off clear specs with properly collected assets
- Proficiency in Sketch and the Adobe Creative Suite required
- Knowledge of interactive prototyping tools like Invision required
- Obsessive attention to detail
- A positive outlook and collaborative nature
Please and thank you in advance, no recruiters and no emails.
Prose is the 1st truly custom hair care brand that offers consumers premium products to meet their unique hair needs and goals. We empower customers to discover their custom formula through a comprehensive consultation that takes into account over 85 data points, inclujding lifestyle habits, environment, diet, stress and personal preferences, whether they are vegan, gluten or fragrance-free. Every bottle is made-to-order in our NY lab with clean ingredients.
Our investors have backed companies like Glossier, Dollar Shave Club, Warby Parker, Bonobos, Casper, Allbirds, Birchbox, Hotel Tonight, and Jet.comPosted 14 days ago Apply Now