Located in Silicon Valley and Silicon Slopes with offices in San Mateo, California, and Draper, Utah, this opportunity is a chance to build on a premier small business credit report and financing platform so that businesses can not only survive, but thrive.
Come join a diverse company of enthusiastic, talented, smart, and very passionate people who bring their A-game each day. Reporting to the Director of User Experience, this position will work with the marketing, education, and sales teams to create engaging materials in digital, print, and advertising. The role is located in Draper, Utah, with a bold startup funded by Kleiner Perkins, Goldman Sachs, and Experian.
Nav’s vision is nothing less than increasing the success rate of small businesses across America. Nav has been recognized as a Best Employer and an Entrepreneur Top Company Culture for 2018. Come join us and let’s build the future of small business together.
About the role:
Nav is looking for a graphic designer to join our marketing team. This person will be responsible for executing brand strategy across different products and work closely with our product teams to deliver an exceptional experience for our users. You will create highly engaging visual content for our products and sales teams including but not limited to data visualizations, infographics, eBooks, social media images, animations, and website marketing collateral. You will be responsible for maintaining brand across our products.
Here’s what we look for:
- A strong portfolio of communication design experience across a variety of applications and media.
- Strong information and visualization design skills including typography and layout, and a passion for visual design across a breadth of media The ability to craft compelling narratives utilizing print, video, and digital mediums.
- 3+ years of real-world experience as a graphic designer in an agency or marketing team.
- Ability to create and communicate exceptional ideas to both your team and the business.
- Experience working on a collaborative team of writers, marketers, and researchers.
- Natural curiosity about finances, small businesses, and their challenges.
- Experience establishing a brand identity, from understanding strategy to creative interpretation and execution; designing visual identities, defining brand architectures and building clear and useful guidelines for implementation.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
Posted 14 days ago