Robin is looking for a seasoned product designer to help lead new initiatives as we kick off the new year.
We’re out to fix the open office, and upgrade the way people run their workplaces. Nobody has done this well yet, but we’re changing that. We need help from people up for the challenge, with skills and experience in building a consistent platform for many devices.
What does Robin offer you?
At Robin you'll design the future of work. You'll help solve the complex challenges of aligning workplace technology with the needs of today's workers. You'll also have many chances to make an impact in a fast growing company. In addition, you'll join a company that trusts its team members. We encourage work/life balance and empower everyone on our team to feel autonomy in their role.
We’re making a big dent in the smart office of the future. Come be a part of it.
Why is this role important?
At Robin we practice design driven development. The Product Designer role is central to that. As a Product Designer at Robin you'll work to shape and lead new features, improve existing Robin products, and synthesize ideas from colleagues and customers.
What you will do day-to-day?
- Create and maintain Robin's design system
- Collaborate with product to design compelling features
- Conduct usability tests to improve and validate your designs
- Improve Robin's design process
- Facilitate design sprints to shape product improvements and features
- Help make Robin a better place to work
What qualifications do I need?
- You're as excited about conducting usability tests as you are about great visual design.
- You're familiar with the development process and are comfortable working closely with engineers. Prototyping or implementing your designs using HTML/CSS/JS isn't expected, but it's a bonus.
- You want to work closely with customers and colleagues to achieve the best results.
- You care about the details just as much as the overall experience.
- You treat digital product design as a craft in and of itself.
- You're excited to learn new things, take initiative, and get out of your comfort zone.
- You communicate well. We are a collaborative group and looking for someone who is collegial, upbeat, and open to exchanging feedback. Attitude is just as important to us as ability.
What we want to see
Show us your best UI, UX, and product design work via a portfolio site, Dribbble, etc. We want to hear about the thinking behind your work.
We want you to not just show us a project, but tell us the story behind it.
Equal opportunity employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are ADA compliant and handicap accessible.Posted 14 days ago Apply Now