Senior UI / Interactions Designer
Before you apply: Please ensure you have a portfolio listed or attached for us to get a feel for your style and approach.
CareDox UI / Senior Interactions Designer
Do you get excited about working on a product that can impact health outcomes for students and their families in America’s K-12 school system? Do you enjoy user research and have a strong desire to create beautiful user experiences while solving unique challenges in the amazingly interesting intersection of Healthcare and Edtech? We are looking for someone who can be an advocate for the end user, owning the UX/UI product design functions—working amongst a team of talented colleagues in our NYC startup.
This cross-functional role will work with groups such as Product, Engineering, and Customer Success and be involved very closely with our customers, including school staff, parents, and healthcare professionals. You’ll have the opportunity to research, and build exciting new product features that impact patient accessibility to their health records!
You're a great fit for your next role with us if you’ve got experience and have succeeded in challenges similar to the ones below:
- Work on overall design look, feel, and behavior based on the product architecture, user and process flows, wireframes, and user research
- Explore different visual approaches that might be evaluated with target users
- Detailed visual design for UI components and states
- Defined approach to color, typography, iconography and layout through the collaborative creation and management of design systems and pattern libraries
- Be self-motivated and comfortable working on a team in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines
Some of our Benefits and perks:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage + FSA/Commuter
- Unlimited vacation plan
- Coffee, soda and snacks
- Company and team outings
- Vibrant Office
- A mission-aligned culture set on brining the right care at the right time to our nation's youth
Posted 16 days ago Apply Now