Product Design Lead
WHAT WE DO
We are looking for our first full-time Product Designer to enhance our product team and to help us build next generation medical devices.
Do you want to work on meaningful projects? Do you want to be part of a young, ambitious and international team? Do you want to help solving some of the biggest challenges of humankind?
Our vision is to make high-quality diagnostic services accessible and affordable for patients worldwide. MX Healthcare is bringing state-of-the-art Machine Learning technology to healthcare and develops products that support radiologists during the diagnosis of various diseases. Thereby, we aim to solve the problem of lacking medical expertise and quality issues in radiology.
We believe in combining the strengths of machines and humans to reach superior performance. The seamless integration of Machine Learning algorithms into the workflows of radiologists is the key factor for success. That’s why we are looking for you!
MX Healthcare GmbH is looking for an experienced, detail-oriented and creative Product Designer to join our team and lead the design of our product. Your responsibilities will include:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements by conducting ongoing product research (user interviews, benchmarking, desk research etc.)
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate designs and process flows
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. illustrations, sketches and tables)
- Conduct user testing sessions together with our product team and implement layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solution
- Close collaboration with our product managers, medical experts and engineer
- Support with marketing material, website etc.
We define ourselves by a culture of friendship and ownership. We’re looking for capable, driven, and thoughtful people to add to our vision.
- Minimum 3-5 years professional product design experience
- Portfolio of design projects that demonstrates the ability to solve real user experience problems and create appealing designs
- Strong language skills (verbal and written) in english
- Proficiency in design, wireframe and prototyping tools (e.g. Sketch, Adobe CC and InVision)
- Experience with usability testing
- Ability to manage design projects incl. other team members that need to be involved (e.g. engineers)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is occurring and ambiguity is the norm
- A collaborative spirit capable of giving constructive feedback as well as taking feedback from colleagues and users alike
- [Bonus] Experience in the field of healthcare or a tech-centric culture
- [Bonus] Proficiency in German at B2 level or higher
COMPANY CULTURE & BENEFITS
Our team is made up of entrepreneurs, scientists, and engineers. We’re based in Europe’s startup capital, Berlin, and are growing quickly! Our hierarchy is flat and communication direct, which means that we operate and learn fast, as a team.
In addition to a competitive salary and fringe benefits (like company hardware or company lunches), following aspects are central to our company culture:
- Work-life balance: some of us come in during regular business hours, and some of us prefer to start later or earlier. We are a fully trust based organization and belief in the ownership and responsibility of our people.
- Professional Development: be it seminars, workshops, conferences or other methods, we encourage our employees to continuously develop their personal skillset.
- Collaborative Culture: we have regular offsites and team dinners. If you want to participate, that’s great! And if you don’t, that’s fine too.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity. We consider all applications equally regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. We strongly encourage individuals from groups traditionally underrepresented in tech to apply, and we can help with immigration.Posted 18 days ago Apply Now