Contract Senior Designer
Quietly is a full-service content marketing agency that offers services across the entire lifecycle of content marketing, from discovery and strategy to content creation and amplification. Quietly partners with the world’s leading brands to understand how content drives their business, devising strategies and executing along the way.
Quietly works on all types of projects for companies like MEC, Herschel, Dell, PwC, Indochino and Sotheby’s International Realty, to name a few. We’re looking for a Senior Designer, aspiring to be an Art or Design Director, to work with us over a couple of months in a hands-on, client-facing role. You would drive the research, ideation, and design process to support our clients in the areas of brand, digital strategy, service design, and user interface design for web, mobile, and products.
This is a contract opportunity with the potential to turn full time for the right person, working both remote and from our converted two-storey apartment-office in the heart of historic Gastown. If these values resonate, we’d love to hear from you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Design and ensure all assets, including online publications, websites, page layouts, infographics, and decks, are delivered to the highest quality
- Help define project design goals and objectives
- Play a role in client workshops, presentations, reviews, pitches, concept designs, and ideation
- Help further establish our brand by providing Quietly expertise and guidance on all branding and visual messaging
WHO YOU ARE
- Have 5+ years experience in a digital agency environment with a background in web, mobile, digital platforms, products, services, and brand design
- Still desire to be hands on. You’re a designer at heart and love rolling up your sleeves.
- Have a portfolio that demonstrates not just final work, but the process, wireframes, and methodology used to get there. Include your role on each project. Those who apply without a portfolio will not be considered.
- Focused, organized and strategic on how you manage your time and priorities
- Strong experience in communicating and presenting your ideas, both internally and externally to clients
- Bring a personal perspective about design and its role in shaping experiences
- Thrive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments
- A degree in design is strongly encouraged
- Currently living in Vancouver (those on a work permit are welcome to apply)
Apply with a resume and cover letter that includes a link to your portfolio.Posted 21 days ago Apply Now