To continue to be an innovative Figma design team and Webflow partner for world-class brands and agencies looking to collaborate on web experiences and empower teams along the way.
What we do
We partner with brands and agencies who want integrated design, low-code and engineering teams. We build innovative websites, prototypes and apps to help our customers provide meaningful digital experiences for their customers and teams.
How we work
We are a distributed team based all over the globe, from Canada, U.S., U.K., Germany to Portugal. We work 100% remotely from wherever we feel best. We always have and always will.
Customers and Partners
Work with world-class teams, such as segment.com, steelseries.com, patch.io, clearmotion.com and many more.
- Design interfaces, identities and brand assets for multiple breakpoints and mediums
- Create and manage styles, illustrations, icons and other visual assets
- Understand the foundations of a design system such as color, typography, accessibility standards, and how these elements work together to create a scalable platform
- Work within an agile environment, collaborating closely with design, marketing, product and development teams
- Ensure that the quality of implementation of the design meets business and development requirements
- Strong visual design and illustration skills
- Experience working with Figma and shared component libraries
- Experience collaborating with a variety of clients and teams
- Experience working with or contributing to a design system
- Strong communication skills, to be able to clearly and concisely explain an idea
- Ability to deliver polished websites, products and assets
Nice to haves
- Motion design and animation knowledge and skills
- Design system skills or experience managing Figma libraries