Web Designer Wordpress
***To apply please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Line Titled: Webdesigner, and provide a link to your portfolio and some information about yourself in the email. Must be in 100% fluent in English and from native english speaking country.***
We are looking for a wordpress web designer who will be responsible for creating great websites for our clients. Some of the benefits of working with us are: flexible schedule, no micromanaging, variety of projects, fun friendly team to work with, lots of opportunity for bigger jobs if it goes well. Primary duties include conceptualizing and implementing creative ideas for client websites, as well as creating visual elements that are in line with our clients' branding. You will be working closely with our web development team to ensure proper and hassle-free implementation.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have excellent visual design skills and be proficient in graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
Web Designer Responsibilities:
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
Web Designer Requirements:
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Good understanding of content management systems.
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
Wages are between $30 - $60 an hour depending on experience level.