Senior UX Designer
We’re looking for a Senior User Experience Designer to join our UX team. Collaborate on our most complex projects by using a deep level of strategy, industry/customer research and wireframing to drive the largest performance gains across multiple businesses. Partner with Design Leads to help drive business strategy, lending UX direction and guidance to other team members.
Examples of your day-to-day:
- Plan and facilitate Co-Creation Sprints to tackle large projects and gain alignment across position groups.
- Create and execute detailed wireframes for both desktop and mobile platforms.
- Lead strategy for complex, multi-step user flows across all businesses within a vertical
- Drive user experience strategy, incorporating the full UX process, to include usability research, analysis, user persona creation, journey and channel mapping, card sorting, wire-frames and
- Apply critical thinking and problem-solving techniques to tackle complex user flows, identifying user pain points and making recommendations to drive end goals.
- Engage with the engineering team to understand API calls and technical restrictions.
- Provide UX mentorship to more junior team members
- User test wires and concepts, including scripting and synthesizing of testing results.
Sound like something your style?
We're looking for at least 3-5 years experience in the full UX process, with a strong knowledge of UX principles and strategy, coupled with the ability to communicate effectively to teammates and stakeholders.
Send us a few samples of your work: portfolio with case studies.
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services in the home services, financial services, and healthcare industries. We use advanced analytics, data science, and integrated technology to cultivate and customize digital connections between brands and customers. We marry the speed of a start-up, the DNA of a digital agency, the strategic thinking of a consultancy, and the analytical skills of a big data company. Red Ventures is headquartered in Charlotte, NC and has more than 3,500 employees in offices across the US as well as in Brazil and London.
What you get:
Yes, we have a basketball court, onsite bistro, and bowling alley, but that’s not why you should come to Red Ventures. Come here because you want to make an impact and get better every day. Come here because you want to own your work as well as the trajectory of your career. Come here because you’re great at what you do, and because you want to innovate, break new ground, and help us continue to grow by double digits year over year.
In addition, we also offer a great benefits package including:
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Untracked PTO and Flexible Working Schedules
- Amazing medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Subsidized meals at our onsite cafes, smoothie and coffee bars
- Fitness Center, spin studio, basketball court, bowling alley, and yoga studio
- A casual dress code