Head of Design
PayFit digitizes and simplifies payroll management and HR processes for companies. Fast, intuitive and automated, the software-as-a-service solution allows employers to easily manage payroll on its own without any specific knowledge in payroll and save valuable time and money. Employees have access to a dedicated online space for payslips, leave requests, expense report entry and HR data.
Our mission is to support the digital transformation of business’s human resources through a reliable SaaS solution providing a unique experience to its users. We're starting our expansion beyond France into Spain, Germany, UK and Netherlands. This is a unique opportunity to build the simplest product possible with a massive reach across employees of thousands of European companies.
So far, 2800 companies trusted PayFit such as Big Mamma, Heetch, Gameloft, and Sellsy. To accelerate our development, we raised €14 millions in 2017. Our offices are located in downtown Paris and we are now a team of 160 passionate PayFiters !
Your role → Head of Design
- Designer Leadership: Provide consistent vision, direction, and leadership to the UX and UI designers in your team. Define the design system of our product: deciding all the components & guidelines we need to make our user flows consistent. Inspire and influence designers to deliver seamless experiences for customers. Own the visual identity of our product; and constantly challenge our interfaces, striving to enhance the look and feel of all our user interfaces' components. Work across all PayFit products, from Payroll to new HR features and from Desktop to Mobile apps, you will be closely collaborating with Engineers and Product Managers organized in Squads.
- Culture and process: Build a culture of UX & design excellence, setting a consistently high bar for execution and delivery of highly engaging experiences across all customer touchpoints. Define process and operating mechanisms to ensure teams are collaborating constructively to create best-in-class end-to-end customer experiences.
- Talent: Hire +4 more product designers in your team during your first 12 months, retain and develop UX and UI talents. Scale our experience design team articulating guiding principles, defining success metrics, updating our job level structure–to ensure the team’s health & success over the long term. Motivate and inspire team members to produce best-in-class consumer experiences. Lead performance management for all UX designers at the company.
- You have already worked in a product/tech company where you saw growth from less than 200 to more than 500 people.
- Passionate and skilled at recruiting and growing strong UX and UI design talents. At least seven years, building and leading a highly effective design organization at a tech co which has shown excellence in product design
- Strong point-of-view on modern, effective design processes and systems
- Evidence of successful collaboration with engineering orgs
- Evidence of using research and data to steer design thinking
- Point-of-view on how to create happy, productive design organizations
- Awareness of best-in-class tools for design and prototyping
- You have already designed digital products (websites but also mobile apps). Sketch is not a secret for you 💪
- You are willing to make payroll & HR sexy again 🤓
- We are looking for player, passionate and innovative people, who want to build a big success story with us !
Do you see yourself in these words ? Do you want to join an incredible adventure ?
Tell us who you are, what you’ve done and what you want to do.
We’ll be more than happy to meet you :)
Posted 26 days ago