(Senior) Product Designer (m/f/d)
Enabling Better Organizations.
Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 900 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
Help us bring our software to the next level and join Personio as (Senior) Product Designer (m/f/d). We are searching for talented designers from all levels to support us delivering a best-in-class user experience.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Work cross-functionally with Product Managers, Engineers and User Researchers to deliver a high-quality user experience
- Be a crucial part of our product development process from concept to delivery
- Create concepts, prototypes, and mockups to validate and test new features
- Deliver UI designs that are aesthetically pleasing and easy to use
- Deliver project specifications and support implementation
We are looking for someone who can find appealing solutions to complex problems and loves collaboration and feedback.
- You hold a degree in a Design field, or can show equivalent work experience
- You have a portfolio that demonstrates your experience designing web-based applications, ideally in SaaS
- Solid understanding of UX design methodologies
- In depth understanding of modern UI Patterns
- Team player. You appreciate feedback and thrive in collaborative environments
- Entrepreneurial mentality with strong detail orientation
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Your chance to play a decisive role in shaping a company in its rapid growth and to grow and learn from your tasks.
- A creative working environment and short decision-making paths
- Full responsibility for your area
- 1,500 Euro development budget, which you can use as you wish
- Regular team events, e.g. raft trips on the Isar, ski trips, visits to the Oktoberfest and much more.
- Stylish and open office in the heart of Munich
- Flexible home office regulation
- Lightning-fast electric scooter of your choice as a "company car" (www.unumotors.com) or additional payment for MVV ticket
- Delicious Fairtrade coffee, various cold drinks, fruit and muesli for free
- Subsidized Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros a month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich.
- Relocation support and 26 paid vacation days (plus 14 public holidays in Munich!)
Interested in seeing what other roles we have to offer? Check out our page.Posted 26 days ago Apply Now