(Senior) Product Designer (m/f/d)
Enabling Better Organizations.
Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 900 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
Help us bring our software to the next level and join Personio as (Senior) Product Designer (m/f/d). We are searching for talented designers from all levels to support us delivering a best-in-class user experience.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Work cross-functionally with Product Managers, Engineers and User Researchers to deliver a high-quality user experience
- Be a crucial part of our product development process from concept to delivery
- Create concepts, prototypes, and mockups to validate and test new features
- Deliver UI designs that are aesthetically pleasing and easy to use
- Deliver project specifications and support implementation
We are looking for someone who can find appealing solutions to complex problems and loves collaboration and feedback.
- You hold a degree in a Design field, or can show equivalent work experience
- You have a portfolio that demonstrates your experience designing web-based applications, ideally in SaaS
- Solid understanding of UX design methodologies
- In depth understanding of modern UI Patterns
- Team player. You appreciate feedback and thrive in collaborative environments
- Entrepreneurial mentality with strong detail orientation
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Your chance to play a decisive role in shaping a company in its rapid growth and to grow and learn from your tasks.
- A creative working environment and short decision-making paths
- Full responsibility for your area
- 1,500 Euro development budget, which you can use as you wish
- Regular team events, e.g. raft trips on the Isar, ski trips, visits to the Oktoberfest and much more.
- Stylish and open office in the heart of Munich
- Flexible home office regulation
- Lightning-fast electric scooter of your choice as a "company car" (www.unumotors.com) or additional payment for MVV ticket
- Delicious Fairtrade coffee, various cold drinks, fruit and muesli for free
- Subsidized Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros a month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich.
- Relocation support and 26 paid vacation days (plus 14 public holidays in Munich!)
Interested in seeing what other roles we have to offer? Check out our page.Posted 3 months ago Apply Now