iRhythm is a publicly traded (NASDAQ:IRTC) leading digital healthcare company focused on the way cardiac arrhythmias are clinically diagnosed by combining our wearable biosensing technology with powerful cloud-based data analytics and machine-learning capabilities. Our goal is to be the leading provider of first-line ambulatory ECG monitoring for patients at risk for arrhythmias. iRhythm’s continuous ambulatory monitoring has already put over 1 million patients and their doctors on a shorter path to what they both need – answers.
iRhythm's Design & Usability Team
We’re excited to bring beautifully crafted experiences both in form and function into the medical device space. Being part of the design team means bringing the voice of our patients and healthcare professionals to the forefront of conversations for new initiatives and improvements. We enjoy designing mobile apps, websites, hardware products, and packaging that embrace the challenges of our users and their environments – whether that’s a doctor having a busy day at the hospital or one of our more senior patients applying a heart monitor at home. We believe that the best products are created through close knit collaboration with cross functional teams and we love facilitating that teamwork. Our focus on learning gets us out in the field and gathering feedback from our users – a key part of our process.
About this role:
In this role, you will be responsible for designing mobile and web experiences for one of our core user groups: either patients or healthcare professionals. You will participate in setting the strategic direction of the experience, participating in research, and incorporating those into flows for handoff to the development team. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with several teams at the company and spearhead creating a shared vision around the experience.
Are you the Product Designer we’re looking for?
- You are a natural collaborator and enjoy the process of synthesizing feedback from multiple perspectives into simple and intuitive experiences
- Your communication style embraces storytelling as a tool to convey the value of an experience and develop a shared understanding amongst the team
- You have a deep understanding of common mobile and web patterns, and you know when to use them and when to create something new
- You are comfortable moving between high level strategy and the finer details of an experience
- You’ve shipped multiple products that you’re proud of
- You enjoy pairing on projects with a designer that has complementary skills
- Demonstrated expert in interaction design
- Comfortable prototyping at high and low fidelity for user testing
- Strong facilitator and collaborator for developing strategy, making design decisions and encouraging participation in the design process
- Conducted or participated in research and testing (usability testing, contextual inquiry, user interviews)
- Strong understanding of the design process for moving designs from concept to launch and planning design work
- Experience partnering with engineering and product to define requirements and design behavior for implementation
- Expert in Sketch. Well organized layers and symbols make you happy
- At least 5 years of experience with end-to-end product design across mobile and web platforms
- Bachelor’s/Master’s in Interaction Design, or related field/experience
- You are looking for a role in which you can make a significant impact to ensure the usability and safety of products used by patients and healthcare professionals
- Cover Letter
- A portfolio that exhibits your creative and thoughtful approach to solving user interface challenges
What’s in it for you:
This is a full-time position with competitive salary package and excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays and paid time off.
IRhythm also provides additional benefits including 401K (w/ company match), an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, annual organizational/cultural committee events and more!
FLSA Status: Exempt
As a part of our core values, we ensure a diverse and inclusive workforce. We welcome and celebrate people of all backgrounds, experiences, skills and perspectives. iRhythm Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/V/D). Pursuant to San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Make iRhythm your path forward.Posted 27 days ago Apply Now