Senior Product Designer
Competitive Salary (Contract or Perm)
Founded in 2011 and backed by seven years of expertise, LEO has became one of the biggest advertising platforms in Canada. The website receives over 120 million views each month - Alexa Top 350 in Canada.
Our team is looking for a senior UX/UI designer, who can keep up with the fast pace of new features. Do you consider yourself top level designer who is ready to refine existing product and want to know more?
- You will be responsible for designing and launching new products.
- Optimizing existing products and maintaining a style guide.
- Working closely with both engineers and business development to create the best products.
- Open and honest remote working environment, where driven and passionate people are welcomed.
- Experience of working in a fast paced start-up environment
- Strong portfolio on Dribbble, which proves good UX/UI skills.
- Experience of intricate interfaces, including mobile versions of websites and mobile apps.
- Strong skills in Sketch
- Good skills in Adobe Illustrator
- Experience working with Invision, Slack, Jira/Atlassian
- Good graphic skills
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS
- Up to date understanding of best design practices and trends
- Ability to present critical design thinking to stakeholders
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Fluent English
Posted 27 days ago