Lead Product Designer
Lead Product Designer (UX/UI)
$190-$210k USD per annum (Contract or Perm)
Remote (Not USA or Canada - Sorry).
Founded in 2011 and backed by seven years of expertise, LEO has became one of the biggest advertising platforms in Canada. The website receives over 120 million views each month - Alexa Top 350 in Canada.
Our team is looking for a Lead UX/UI designer, who can keep up with the fast pace of new features. Do you consider yourself top level designer who is ready to refine existing product and want to know more?
- You will be responsible for designing and launching new products.
- Optimizing existing products and maintaining a style guide.
- Working closely with both engineers and business development to create the best products.
- Open and honest remote working environment, where driven and passionate people are welcomed.
- Clean, white, crisp design style. Funky colours don't fit with our brand
- Experience of working in a fast paced start-up environment
- Strong portfolio on Dribbble, which proves good UX/UI skills.
- Experience of intricate interfaces, including mobile versions of websites and mobile apps.
- Strong skills in Sketch
- Good skills in Adobe Illustrator
- Experience working with Invision, Slack, Jira/Atlassian
- Good graphic skills
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS
- Up to date understanding of best design practices and trends
- Ability to present critical design thinking to stakeholders
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Fluent English
- 100% remote.
- Paid laptop
- Yearly paid holidays + national holidays of your country
- Company retreats
- Coworking allowance
Posted 3 months ago