We are looking for an experienced product designer and/or agency to help us redesign the patient and provider experience. This job listing is for a "freelance" designer as "onsite or remote", however we are also actively hiring for an additional full-time employee position.
About the Role
You will work closely with the XD team (2-3 people) in designing a new user experience across mobile and desktop applications. Recover is a new product within Rally Health, designed to optimize the management of post-operative care for patients in the surgery recovery process — it’s both patient-focused but provider-driven. Working for Recover is the best of both worlds… it combines a startup mentality and agile design process, which contributes towards Rally Health — our parent company — and its growing success.
About Rally Health
Rally Health is all about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do, which is to empower people with easy-to-use online and mobile tools that help them take charge of their health and health care, from improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits, and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
- You will perform research, exploration, design execution and specs for all applications
- You will play an integral role in creating and improving all features
- You will maintain visual fidelity and consistency across each experience
- You will create pixel-perfect mock-ups for hand-off to engineers
- You are flexible. You will be working with requirements that evolve often
- You have 5+ years experience of professional application design
- You have 5+ years experience designing mobile applications
- You have 5+ years experience designing responsive and adaptive versions of desktop web applications
- You have strong skills in Interactive Design and can explore, research and support experiences across multiple devices
- You have strong skills in UI/Visual Design and can work with, and contribute to, an evolving Design System
- You have a high level of proficiency with Sketch, Adobe XD, InVision, Photoshop & Illustrator
- You have worked closely with other designers, product managers and engineers
- You have direct experience with how important team success is to the success of a product
- You have the drive to push the application forward and innovate
- You can communicate functionality details/specifications to product management and engineering
- You can work with Product Management team to assist in translating business requirements into product/design requirements
- Prototyping skills are a plus
- Knowledge of html/css is a plus
- Experience creating and/or working with a design system is a plus
- BA or BFA in design or information architecture related field preferred, but not required
Rally Health is committed to ensuring that its workforce reflects America’s diverse population. Rally Health knows that such diversity will enrich us with the talent, energy, perspective and inspiration it needs to achieve its mission. Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people based on merit and commitment to the principles of diversity. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application and/or review process should notify Talent Acquisition (email@example.com).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Posted 27 days ago