This job has been filled or is no longer active. View all jobs.
Motion and Graphic Designer (2D/3D)
Paintgun is on a mission to revolutionize how digital ads are produced by creators and teams, launched by technology, and accessed by the world's largest mobile app publishers.
- Take an active role in the whole creative process from ideation to delivery in weekly sprints
- Independently conceptualise, challenge, and execute on a brief
- Design visual content (2D, 3D, static, motion, etc.) that reflects our identity & sets us apart by outshining other content and increasing conversion
- Manage and prioritise multiple tasks within timelines
- Collaborate with the team and the client by both giving and receiving feedback in a constructive & critical manner
- Contribute to and advance our standing through high quality deliverables
- You’re inquisitive and like to play with ideas and think counterintuitively while solving problems
- You show enthusiasm not only for technical aspects of design but also for the whole creative process
- You’re attentive and have confidence in your knowledge and expertise
- You thrive in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment
- You’re the go-to person when someone needs to know about the latest design trends
- The Internet and Social Media are your natural habitat. For real.
- 1-2 years experience as a motion designer in an agency, a design studio, a production company or an in-house creative department
- Highly skilled user of Adobe Suite programs (primarily: After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop & Illustrator)
- Experience working in a 3D software such as Blender, Maya or Cinema 4D.
- A good sense of design
- Comfortable in a wide range of styles and techniques
- Experience in working with paid social is a HUGE plus
- Laptop / Macbook
- Gym Membership
- 2 volunteering days per year
- Personal development budget
- Hybrid working with WFH & 1 month per year working remote from anywhere