UI/UX Design Lead
UI/UX Design Leader
Proov exists to unleash the power of the menstrual cycle and reproductive hormones, inspiring women to live and feel their best. We believe that women are innately powerful and, with the right data they are unstoppable. We promise to provide tools that translate what your hormones are trying to tell you and put the power of wellness back into women’s hands.
Proov gives women more answers to navigate their life - to create solutions for women to move forward and learn about their bodies and thrive.
Does this resonate with you?
This role is responsible for the success of our app. You’re in a constant product loop of roadmap, research, and collaboration. You make informed, insightful, data driven decisions through customer and market insights, product and business metrics, creative design, and internal initiatives. You’ll create a visual representation of the product story by understanding Proov’s goals, developer needs, and mission.
Why you? You take pleasure in getting things done, human centered design and launching digital products. You care about problems that plague the many, and now you’re ready to mesh your passion with your talent. You are driven by a passion to deliver beautiful, pragmatic and influential experiences. You have the artistic, creative and technical skills to execute user interface designs independently. You have a clear vision of what you want your career to look like and how you’re going to get there. You are intellectually curious with a strong sense of ownership and accountability. People think of you as a creative maven, bridging human nature with technology.
What makes you unique? You visualize data and user flow beautifully and pragmatically.. You work with both customers and product development teams, often finding a middle ground. Creating beautiful products fuels you, and you live to bring human-oriented designs to life. You like to know what everyone is working on, you’re ready for feedback, and you’re prepared to tackle roadblocks. You have the design skills needed to translate data and user flow needs into beautiful user interactions in the context of a mobile app.
Your judgement determines the success of the product.
What you’ll be working on
We are looking for an experienced UI/UX designer to be responsible for overseeing the user interface and user experience of the Proov app, cohesive with the Proov brand and data visualization needs. The responsibilities of our designer will include the creation of visually delightful and easy-to-use digital hormone products for women.
To be successful as a UI/UX designer at Proov, you should demonstrate great skill in creativity and innovation, ability to thrive in a high pressure environment, and possess excellent communication skills. Ultimately, a top-notch UI/UX designer should have extensive experience in graphical and user interface design, be able to keep up-to-date with deadlines, and have strong skills in relevant software suites (including Adobe products and Figma).
UI/UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience
UI/UX Designer Requirements:
- Degree in graphical design, digital artwork, computer science, or related.
- Extensive knowledge of the design aspects of software development and relevant technologies.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe suite of products and Figma.
- Experience working with design requirements, wireframing, and creating finalized UI designs from requirements.
- Familiarity working within the context of established brand guidelines.
- Solid experience in working and communicating with developers.
- Strong knowledge of user interfaces.
- Strong knowledge of HTML, mobile and web frameworks.
- Familiarity with project management and tracking tools (we use Asana).
- Good communication skills.
- Good time management skills.
While we would love to have someone in the Denver area or that can occasionally visit us in Colorado, this is a fully remote position with a flexible schedule. You manage your schedule however is most productive to you while meeting goals. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits including medical and dental insurance and 401k. We’re a fun team who’s passionate about periods and women's health. Want to know more? Check out our IG and Tiktok!