UI Designer, Marketing
With over 150 million downloads to date, hundreds of thousands of users discover our apps every day, and many of them end up becoming paying customers. Our success stems from our ability to intersect beautiful, usable UIs with our scientific, data-driven approach to product development, and from our relentless experimentation and optimization. Therefore, as someone capable of designing and implementing gorgeous UIs for our key marketing touchpoints (especially, but not only, our paywalls), with the right business-oriented mindset you’ll be in a privileged position to deliver enormous positive impact on Bending Spoons.
A few examples of your responsibilities:
- Taking care of both UX and UI, design many versions of our mobile apps’ paywalls, re-engagement emails, and other marketing materials, to feed our pipeline of experiments, constantly seeking an upgrade in performance.
- Work in close collaboration with our Product Leads and Data Analysts to be aware of what works and what doesn’t at all times, and have a big say in what experiments with should be working on next.
- Stay informed on UI design trends, in terms of both tools and style, as well as on the latest and greatest of web frontend development, as we expect you to help Bending Spoons ride the bleeding edge of these fields.
What We Offer
- Design for people, not clients. We have no clients imposing constraints or dictating guidelines. With only our users to cater to and numbers to tell us what works best, you’re free to unleash your creativity and let results speak for themselves.
- Talented, experienced colleagues. You’ll be working with UI Designers, Software Engineers, and Data Analysts that have built products of extraordinary worldwide success. We’d love to pass along all the secrets we’ve learnt along the way.
- Huge impact. You’ll design and implement UIs with which millions of people all around the world will interact. Through your work, you’ll have a unique chance of making a tremendous positive impact on our company’s future.
- Top of the market tools. You’ll be given the best hardware on the market, and all the software you need. We can’t wait to introduce you to our high-tech approach to design and to our cutting-edge workflows.
- Unique work environment. We think we’re one of the most exciting fast-growing companies in Europe, and you’ll be able to experience firsthand what it’s like to be one of us.
What We Look For
- Passion. You love both designing and developing UIs, and, preferably, have an interest in UX and user psychology.
- Relevant Experience. You’ve got at least one mobile or web UI design project under your belt. You know your way around either Sketch (preferred) or Photoshop. You’re proficient in HTML and CSS. Bonus points if you’ve worked with other web technologies (such as Vue.js or React) before.
- A portfolio to show off. You have a nice, quality portfolio of original work, with at least one example of web UI. As long as your work is well-polished and tidily organized, it doesn’t matter in which field you gained most of your experience.
- Creativity. You’re inventive and find inspiration everywhere.
- Humility. You’re eager to help and not at all picky on what tasks you’re asked to take on. You’re open to feedback and truly value others’ opinions.
- Business-orientation. Far from being an artist detached from reality, you know how to design with your audience in mind, using a data-driven approach to deliver solutions that have a good chance of moving the needle in practice. You find your satisfaction in large part in the positive impact your work has on the business.
- Conversational English. You read and write well and can hold a relatively fluent conversation in English, even if the topic is somewhat complex or technical.
- Drive. You’re diligent, energetic, and tirelessly persevere through adversity until the job is done, and done perfectly.
- Efficiency. You use your time wisely and can get stuff done at a good pace.
Commitment & Contract
Full-time, permanent (tempo indeterminato).
Milan, Corso Como 15. It’s fine if you prefer to work remotely sometimes. We offer substantial support for relocation, including finding an apartment in Milan and paying the rent for twelve weeks.
Compensation & Benefits
Generous, top of market, and moreover can grow very rapidly and include stock options, depending on your performance. Breakfast, lunch, and snacks are paid-for, when you work from the office. You’ll receive the latest Mac, iPhone, and wireless noise-cancelling Bose headset, as well as any software you might need to perform at your best.Posted about 1 month ago Apply Now