Since the company’s launch in 2013, Output has become known for great design. We are looking for an experienced and talented Marketing Designer to continue and grow that vision through beautiful and unique brand experiences.
- Collaborate with our marketing team to produce a wide variety of assets including landing pages, digital ads, marketing emails, motion graphics, and more.
- Ensure all work aligns with design principles and brand standards.
- Conceptualize and design user-centered brand experiences that continue to improve the Output brand.
- Develop video assets including editing of existing videos, graphic overlays, and custom videos based on product screen captures or custom graphics.
- Manage and prioritize a workload of multiple projects from concept to completion.
- Document our process to ensure brand consistency.
- Must have solid communication skills and be comfortable collaborating within a team.
- 4+ years experience in graphic/marketing design and portfolio to showcase that work.
- Strong focus on motion graphic skills preferred but should be competent designing for still graphics as well.
- Excellent visual design skills as it relates to layout, typography, color, visual hierarchy, photography usage, and other design principles.
- Proficient in design tools like Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere) and Sketch or Figma.
- Experience building or contributing to a well documented Brand Identity System is a plus but not required.
We’re a Los Angeles based company developing innovative software and gear for musicians, film composers, and music producers. Our products have become music industry standards, with users such as Diplo, Coldplay, Harry Gregson-Williams, Ramin Djawadi, Kanye West, Glitch Mob and many more.
At Output we’re a robust team of developers, sound designers, marketers, designers, and musicians looking to create meaningful products that inspire the world’s greatest creators.
- Competitive salary
- Health care
- Open and creative office
- Positive and fun co-workers
- Access to Recording Studio
- Happy hours and other fun activities
Posted about 1 month ago